Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Bye Bye Binky!




So Kyren hasn't had the binky for two weeks now! Woo Hoo!!! It was funny how it happened. Kind of a mistake, but I'm happy about it! He went a whole day without one without us even noticing, then at bedtime, we couldn't find one (he likes to hide them) so he went to bed without it and didn't even wake up. Then a few more days went past and he didn't ask for it. (which is very surprising if you know Ky at all) Then on about day 4 he asked a few times, but when we told him we didn't know where it was, he was fine and there you have it! We are so happy, it was so easy! I've attached a few binky shots! Remember I'm new to this, so I don't really know what I'm doing.

4 comments:

Pyper said...

That's so exciting that it was so easy to break him of the habit! I think that me and Cody will miss seeing the binky trick though :)

And dont worry about being new at this. It takes some getting used to but you'll get the hang of it :)

Heather Ashcroft said...

Great post Heidi! Kade stopped wanting his Binkie a few months ago. He just started chucking it when we gave it to him. He was never super attached and now we don't use them at all. It has been really nice. Glad you didn't have to go through too much weaning. Love ya! Hope you had a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Bonnie said...

We have a binky of his at our house just in case...yeah he left it there last time we watched him!! Hope you, Zoee and your boys are all doing well. I went private on my blog, so if you want to see it you can email me bonmccray@gmail.com
Welcome my fellow blogger!!!

bRanDoN and TheReSa said...

YEAH A POST!!!! you will get used to this blogging stuff... that is awesome you got rid of the bink so easy... he is such a good lil boy!!! i hope i get as lucky as you lol :) love ya see ya this weekend