Friday, August 21, 2009

New job!!

So as you can probably tell I got a new job about 6 weeks ago. That's why I haven't updated my blog. I will slowly be catching it up. I am the Paralegal/Center Executive Assistant of Davinci Executive Suites-Cottonwood. Yes that's right, Cottonwood. I thought I would hate the drive. But to my surprise, I really don't mind it. I just don't like the gas. I love love love my job though. The people are so nice and I love what I do. Plus I get a ton of incentives which include cash, tiffany's jewelry and a trip to Hawaii. I love it! The first day was hard to leave my babies, but I don't mind it and I really cherish the time I get with them now. I work 7:45-4:00, which isn't bad because I still get the whole evening at home instead of stuck in traffic. I hope all is well with everyone. I'm still checking your blogs and I will update on some things that have been going on in our life. Including my little boy who will be turing 3 in a week in a half. Can't believe how fast they grow!!! Look for updates hopefully soon!

1 comment:

Heather Ashcroft said...

Heidi! That's so great! Congratulations! I'm glad it's all working out for you. I can't wait to see pics of your growing kids. Love ya!