Sunday, March 28, 2010

Updated blog...I know what you're thinking...finally!

I know I know...I'm terrible at updating this! And once again...I think I will be getting better at it soon. I promised myself I would get it completely updated before I went to Arizona (we leave Wednesday) A few things have happened in our lives lately. Zoe finally got her first tooth about a week after her first birthday. It was her top left tooth. She then got her bottom right a couple days after that and her top right a couple days after that. Yes my baby finally has three teeth...they're obviously not in far enough to do her much good, but we are definately getting there. I was offered a job at Stevens Henager College about 2 weeks ago and I start tomorrow. I am absolutely ecstatic about this position. I was driving 49 miles and now I will be driving 8. It has so many benefits and opportunities that go with it that I couldn't pass it up. It was a little sad to leave my other job (Friday was my last day), but I am really looking forward to the new position! I will be doing administrative duties for the Admissions Department. This comes with a raise and did I mention it's 8 miles from my house!?!? Another new thing is Angelica, Jose's little sister had her baby girl, Anaiyah Maryssa Rosales on Monday, March 22, 2010. She weighed in at 7 lbs. 1 oz. 20 1/2 inches long. She is absolutely beautiful. Looks a LOT like her momma! That is why we are going to Arizona on Wednesday!!! I will post pictures when we get home.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

CONGRATS again on the new job!!! Definitely can't pass up a raise and less travel. Good for you!!