Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My baby is 3!!!

Yesterday was Kyren's 3rd Birthday! We had so much fun with all our friends and family. The first pic is Zoe and Connor who are two days apart in age.
The second is Connor with his cute mommy, Heather. It's crazy to think that we were the same age as Ky when we met.
Pyper has the secret touch with babies. Zoe zonked on her shoulder!
Kade liked Kyren's toys way better than Ky did. He was too busy playing with everyone else.

Kyren on his new bike!



Opening presents and birthday cake. Jose drew a cartoon of Ky on his cake for him. I don't know very many daddy's that help decorate the cake. You're the best babe. This is Jose on the roof in charge of the pinata.
This one shows most of the people that were there. Thanks to everyone that came, we had a ton of fun!
Kyren hitting the pinata.





Happy Birthday my baby. I can't believe that it was 3 years ago that I got to bring you home. You are constantly amazing me with everything you know and are learning. You are definitely the "class clown" of our family and make everyday so much fun. We love you more than you'll ever know and I can't wait for you to continue to grow and learn. Happy Birthday sweetheart!

1 comment:

Pyper said...

What a fun party for Kyren! I really is crazy to think he is 3 already!

Happy birthday again funny boy!!