Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My Exhibitionist

So last night while Jose was gone to Young Men's, I decided to go out in the yard to pull some weeds. I put Zoe on a blanket and she loved it, just played for like 2 hours. She's such a GREAT baby! While I was doing that, Ky ran into the backyard. By this time it was dark outside, I went back to see what he was doing and he was stark naked going for a moonlit swim. He does this quite often. I told him it was time to go inside to which his reply was of course "NO!". So I took Zoe inside and went out the back door to grab Ky and he was GONE! Made me a bit nervous for a second. So I ran to the front yard and there is he naked as a jaybird on the front porch. My little neighbor girls were outside too. Hopefully they weren't too offended.

P.S. I promise I have pictures coming soon...I'm lazy by time I get home at night.

2 comments:

Pyper said...

i know the feeling of being lazy after being on the computer all day :)

That is a very funny story though about Ky!! He sure is a lil handful isn't he :)

Bonnie said...

little boys are so funny!! ;)
Congrats on the new job, hope everything is going well for you guys!