Monday, October 19, 2009

MY BIRTHDAY+FALL+HALLOWEEN=AWESOME

So my birthday was actually on Friday, the 16th. It started with Jose giving my new favorite jacket and getting me breakfast before I had to go to work. At work Natasha and Erica got my cupcakes, lip gloss and a cute little coin purse! They also did a little dance for me which was so fun! Poor Kenz was sick that day so we didn't get to celebrate together, but we will soon! I got so many birthday wishes and treats at work, it was so great!








I don't know very many people that get birthday weekends, but that's what I got!
Friday evening, my dad came to visit and give me a present, thanks for the money dad! Then Jose took me to Olive Garden for dinner. It was delicious, I haven't been there in forever!!! We then went home and got some more cute clothes and an awesome pair of boots from the sweetest most perfect husband ever!!! Saturday we went to a haunted house. All my friends ended up bailing for one reason or another so it was us, Ryan & Alaina and cute Shelly! We had a blast! We went to haunted hollow, which they've expanded, by the way. It was so much fun and I actually got scared this year. Love getting scared!!!





Then Sunday, we had my family party! It was a lot of fun to hang with the fam and have yummy ice cream cake (my fav).
My birthday was awesome!!! Only down side is my little lady is sick! She was pretty sick all weekend, but came down with a fever after everyone left last night. As you can tell by my posts, she was up all night. When I finally got her to sleep this morning, guess what?!? Mommy couldn't sleep! Poor little girl. Can't wait til the doc opens so I can get her better!!! Hope everyone had a great weekend! Thanks again for all the love and wishes for my birthday!!!

1 comment:

Heather Ashcroft said...

Sounds like a great weekend, you deserve it. Sorry all the friends bailed on the haunted house. I love all the pics, especially those where you're in your yellow shirt, your hair looks beautiful. Sorry Zoe is sick. Kade is sick too and we're headed to the doc this afternoon. Hope she feels better soon and that the rest of the fam stays healthy.