Monday, October 19, 2009

Zoe's milestone: CRAWLING!!!!





My little lady has been pretty close to this HUGE milestone for a few weeks now. She officially started crawling last Sunday, October 11th, 2009 and hasn't stopped since. She did it while we were in sacrament. Jose was blessing the sacrament so he didn't see it. I tried to mouth to him "Zoe crawled" but he didn't get it until he came to sit with us. I can't believe how fast they grow up! She's a month ahead of everything so far that Ky did. She sat at 5 months, Ky sat at 6 months, she crawled at 7 months and Ky crawled at 8 months. She also learned how to go from laying down in any position i.e. back, front, side to be able to flip to her stomach, get on all fours and sit herself up. Ky didn't learn this until he had been crawling for quite some time, so of course this amazes me!!! Slow down my little baby girl, I can't get these moments back!

No comments: